En savoir plus
Leatherman Charge ALX Giftbox
The Leatherman Charge ALX, in addition to all its other features, adds an aggressive cutting hook on the back of the serrated blade. Rip through tough materials like seatbelts, linoleum and leather with no problem. Get your hands around the Charge ALX's unbeatable ergonomic grip, outside-accessible blades and premium materials like 154CM and 6061-T6 anodized aluminum.
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating
- Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire
- Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- Crimper: This tool allows for easy crimping for general purpose use, such as wire work.
- Wire Stripper: A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- 154CM Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained
- 420HC Serrated Knife: A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibe
- Saw: A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool
- Cutting Hook: An all purpose cutting tool for safely cutting tape, cord, tape, seatbelts and other materials.
- Ruler (19cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 19 centimeters
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/metal File: A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Diamond-coated File: A stainless steel blank coated with premium synthetic diamond particles which create a rough surface that can be used to sharpen hard steel blades with much more precision than wood/metal files
- Large Bit Driver: This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs. Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip
- Small Bit Driver: This small driver slot holds the Leatherman mini tool bit in place and allows the user to use either end of the bit for different jobs. It is not intended for use with full-size screwdriver bits.
- Medium Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- All Locking Features: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Closed Length 10 cm
- Weight 235 g
- Length 7.37 cm
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez gagner jusqu'à 209
points de fidélité.
Votre panier totalisera 209
points pouvant être transformé(s) en un bon de réduction de