The Fenix TK22 TAC military flashlight stands out in performance and tactical deployment. Designed with the tactical and on-duty lighting needs in mind, the TK22 TAC features Tactical mode and Duty mode. Included with a 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery, the TK22 TAC is an up to 2800 lumens flashlight in turbo output while throwing its beam a distance up to 540 meters. In Duty Mode, the TK22 TAC delivers 5 output modes including a strobe. Switch to the Tactical Mode to operate for fast, simplified selection of turbo and instant strobe. Perfect for professional use, security and law enforcement, you can count on the TK22 TAC to deliver reliable, powerful lighting for a variety of situations.
Size 15.5 x 4 x 2.9 cm
Weight 156 grams (Excluding Battery)
Battery Type Included a 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 2800 lumens maximum output; 540 meters maximum beam distance.
- One Luminus SFT70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Tactical and Duty modes for flexibly needed choice and operation.
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation.
- Single-handed toggle switch for mode selection.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Modes (with 21700 accu):
- Turbo (2800 lumen, 3 h)*
- High (1000 lumen, 4 h)
- Mid (350 lumen, 8 h, 10 min.)
- Low (150 lumen, 18 h, 30 min.)
- Eco (30 lumen, 49 h, 30 min.)
- Strobe (2500 lumen)
- Light series
feedback Signaler le commentaire