The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest we've ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they're removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Premium Replaceable wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades meant for cutting regular and light-gauge wire. Keeps its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades meant for cutting hard wire. Keeps its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Stranded-wire Cutters: Concave cutters located under plier jaws for use on Stranded wire - smaller gauge wire bundled or wrapped together to form a larger conductor. The concave shape helps to keep the shape of the strands without crushing them.
- Elecrical Crimper: Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper: A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained
- 420HC Serrated Knife: A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibe
- Saw: A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool
- Awl w/Thread Loop: An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas. They can also be used to start stair steps for hunting stands. The thread loop can be used for sewing materials together when necessary.
- Ruler (22cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 22 centimeters
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/metal File: A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Philips Screwdriver:
- Large Bit Driver: This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs. Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip
- Small Bit Driver: This small driver slot holds the Leatherman mini tool bit in place and allows the user to use either end of the bit for different jobs. It is not intended for use with full-size screwdriver bits.
- Medium Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- All Locking Features: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Closed Length 11.5 cm
- Weight 272.15 g
- Length 8.13 cm
Sammeln Sie mit dem Kauf dieses Artikels Sie bis zu 124
Ihr Warenkorb hat insgesamt 124
Punkte die in einen Gutschein im Wert von umgerechnet werden können